Where to Get Free Stuff on Your Birthday
Nothing is better than getting a gift on your birthday, but your loved ones don’t have to be the only ones who spoil you. Plenty of stores and restaurants give out free birthday presents each year if you sign up for certain loyalty programs or simply tell them it’s your birthday! Check out which of your favorite stores and restaurants offer special birthday deals below, and get ready to enjoy your birthday freebies!
- Krispy Kreme: Make your birthday extra sweet by joining the Sweetest Rewards Around to get a coupon for a free doughnut on your birthday. You will also get a free doughnut just for joining! The Birthday Rewards are valid from the first day until the last day of your birthday month.
- Starbucks: Sign up to be a Starbucks Rewards Member to get a free beverage or food item on your birthday. You’ll receive an email reminding you to claim your free birthday reward a couple of days before your birthday, but keep in mind the reward expires the day after your birthday, so don’t forget!
- Sephora: Become a Beauty Insider at Sephora to gain access to Sephora’s Beauty Insider community, rewards, seasonal savings, and most importantly, your birthday beauty rewards. After you sign up, you can score a small birthday beauty gift, no purchase necessary. Simply ask an employee at the register about the birthday gift options, and select your gift. You can redeem at a brick-and-mortar store, or at sephora.com anytime during your birthday month. Who could pass on free makeup?!
- Jamba Juice: Sign up with Jamba Insider Rewards to earn points and save on your favorite drinks. And once you’ve earned at least 15 reward points, you can get a free birthday smoothie or juice.
- Dunkin Donuts: Sign up for DD Perks and you’ll get a coupon for a free birthday beverage of your choice in any size. After all, your birthday might be the perfect day to try that new iced coffee you’ve been eyeing. Keep in mind that Birthday Rewards expire seven days from the time they’re issued.
- Ulta: If you want the ultimate birthday perks, definitely head over to Ulta. Simply sign up for their Ultamate Rewards before your birthday to claim your gift on your special day. The free birthday gift changes quarterly, so it’s always a fun surprise. Best of all, you don’t have to spend a dime to get this free product, but in the event that you do, you’ll receive two times the rewards points during the month of your birthday!
- Anthropologie: If you’re an avid shopper at Anthropologie, you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive birthday discount. Join Anthro Perks to get what they call “Inclusive Access” to special promotions, first dibs on new arrivals, and a 15 percent off birthday discount when your special day rolls around.
- Panera Bread: Who doesn’t love a hot soup in a bread bowl from Panera? Luckily, when you register for a MyPanera account, you can get a special (and surprise) birthday reward.
- Godiva: Want some chocolatey goodness on your birthday this year? Join the Godiva Rewards Club and score an exclusive birthday gift. Plus, by joining the Rewards Club you can receive 15 percent off your first online order.
- CVS: You probably always need something from CVS, whether it’s replenishing your paper towels or grabbing a new nail polish color, so this freebie will definitely come in handy. If you sign up for the Extra Care Beauty Club, you can receive $3 of ExtraCare bucks as a birthday present.
- Auntie Anne’s: Everyone knows that mouthwatering smell of Auntie Anne’s, and when you sign up for the Pretzel Perk’s club on the Auntie Anne’s website, you can cash in on a free pretzel of your choice on your birthday.
- The Body Shop: When you join the Love Your Body Club at The Body Shop, you can receive a $10 reward certificate (valid for one month) during your birthday month. Use it toward any purchase of your favorite lotion or body mist online or in stores by the expiration date.
- Bare Minerals: When you join the Bare Minerals Friends and Benefits (FAB) Rewards you can get a free matte lipstick for your birthday in addition to numerous other perks for simply being a member.
- Sprinkles: Sprinkles Cupcakes knows that the ultimate way to celebrate a birthday is with a free cupcake, and that’s exactly what they gift their customers! When you sign up for Sprinkles Perks you will get a free cupcake of your choice in addition to also gaining rewards for every purchase and every visit you make.
- Urban Decay: Urban Decay understands the concept of brand loyalty exceptionally well. When signing up for UD Beauty Junkies, you can earn points that are redeemable for special rewards for every purchase you make. The best part? They also promise to surprise you with something sweet on your birthday!